Saturday 2 June 2012

Black Dawn- Rachel Cain


I have to admit right off I am a Rachel Cain fan. This one however was one that I found a little boring, it seems to be a thing for book 12 at the moment.  This has been the second book dedicated to the Draug being baddies. I think this why its been a bit dull.  I got confused when Shane was engulfed by the draug and he went into the 'dream' state. He had visions of things that where written to start with as though they were real. When he was saved I spent the rest of the book wondering if he was still 'dreaming' it.  It was endless but in the end as always the good guys win, and even though a good character was killed off at least another was saved, but the damage to that character is unknown.  Book 13 is out in November, I assume that it will see sisters Amelie and Naomi going up against each other for power.  At least the Draug are dead and Michael and eve are happy, surely things can be happy in Morganville can't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment