Monday 16 November 2009

Up and coming reads

Hi everyone
I hope loads of people get involved in this. I have wanted to join a book or readers group for ages, and never been able to find one at a time that suits me. So here goes at starting my own, so join in have your say and suggest books for us to read.
I have to admit to being a Reading junkie so I get through books pretty quick but please take Reading in your own time, it's not a race I promise.

I have three books so these will be the first to go through:
The Mistress by Martine McCutcheon


Buy the Mistress from Amazon: The Mistress




Vampire Diaries volume 1 the awakening and the struggle by L.J Smith
But The Vampire Diaries from amazon:The Vampire Diaries Volume 1


Vampire Diaries volume 2 the fury and the reunion by L.J Smith
Buy the Vampire Diaries from amazon: The Vampire Diaries Volume 2

You can read the first two Vampire diaries books online for free here: The Vampire Diaries
I will make comments chapter by chapter depending on chapter size there maybe a few chapters grouped together, please leave your thoughts on what I say and what you think about the books and happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment