Saturday 16 January 2010

Alll I want for Christmas is a vampire by Kerrelyn Spark chapters 1-5

It took me ages to get into this book, possibly because I had to read it in a Scottish accent to understand a word of it or the fact I loved the last book I read so much. But I did get into by about chapter 3, when you get to know vampire Ian and his despration to fall in love with someone honest, intelligent and pretty but also has to vampire so he can be honest. When he meets Toni the new day guard, who is tough and can quite literally kick ass big time, he falls for her but the down side is she human.
Toni falls for Ian too but he's a vampire and after a vampire attack brought her here, to gaurd the good vamps who saved her from the evil malcontents, but she also has other ideas as well she needs proof that vampires exist, to save her room mate Sabrina from the nut case ward, she was also attacked my malcontent vampire's thing is though she told the hospital that who in turn now think she is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment